Here are 6 tips from the one and only Tony Horton. I started P90X 5 years ago. I was not into eating healthy or working out. Once I started this program, motivation was key. 5 years later I still need motivation now and then. I also motivate all my clients and others to stick with it and work to reach their goals. Being a part of the BB family is an amazing way to get and give that motivation. I get motivated by motivating you!
This is the best time of year to start your transformation. By starting now, you’ll be in a great state of mind come the holidays! The New Year’s resolution BS never works. Why not be ahead of the game. I’m here to coach you (for free) and get you to that goal and then to keep you on track long after. – Tom
Watch Tony’s quick video and as he says “Just say YES”
How to Stay Motivated to Lose Weight.
1. Find Your Reason Why: Think long-term here.
2. Find your Inspiration: I have before pictures taped up around my workout space and a large after shot on the wall too.
3. You are the Company You Keep: Are you in one of our Challenge Groups yet? If not, why not? The P90 groups are filling fast. Groups for all programs are starting in October.
4. Say “Yes”: Just put in the work. Not every workout has to be your best. Sometimes you just need to move, burn the goo.
5. Set Reasonable Goals: Break it up into 30, 60, 90, 120 day, etc. goals. What are they? [Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know if you want help with this.]
6. Reward Your Progress: We do this all the time [with non-food rewards]. Celebrate wins!!!
Challenge Groups – Challenge Packs
If you’re interested in getting more information about our Challenge Groups to see if that’s a system that might make you successful, just fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch with you.
So now is the time. Take the Beachbody Challenge and lets get you fit for the holidays and beyond!